AMBASSADORCOUNCIL Archives

May 2014

AmbassadorCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Dieter Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Ambassadors Council Forum)
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2014 16:02:53 +0000
Dear Colleagues,
Our AC contact system for the Members of the Ambassador Council is up and running and ready for you to test. It is called:
Anyone in the world can send a message to this email address and it will be captured in a folder in my "outlook" mail box. It is structured in the following manner:
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
My job is to monitor the inbox and send it on to you. I would like to test the process.
The email that I pass around will come from me, not the email capture folder. I will change the name of who it is from to ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) and send it to all of you at ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) . I may amend the subject so that it is clear. Our IT department has tried it with the subject of "test". Anyway I will try to add to each subject the letters "QA". So if you are scanning your email and see "QAtest" as the subject line you will know it is from the askme folder.
Because each of you have a different expertise any one can answer. I suggest that if you get into a one-on-one discussion at some point it you may wish to report the issue to the group, but that will be your decision.
Please give me your comments on this process. I plan to circulate it through the system just described.
Best regards,
Dieter