LEADFREE Archives

April 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:14:55 +0200
Hi,

the simple answer is, that the ressources are not taken into consideration at this "cost plan". In the cost for "new" paper there are not included the "natural ressources". You don't have to pay for the growing of the tree. It is growing with light of the sun and water from the rain. It's clear, you might pay for work, planting, cultivating and cutting this tree, but you don't have to pay for the energy, this tree needs to grow.

And in the same way all natural ressources are "for free", whereas you have to pay every single working step at recycling ressources.

Also just a thought.

Best Regards
Gerhard